Saturday, September 5, 2015

ALMA'S LOG : CRUISING PHOTOS


For the ones that don't know ALMA is the name of my boat and as most had already find out I am still cruising and posting very rarely on this blog. If you are a cruiser maybe you will find interesting  a report that I intend to post about the Ionian (my cruising ground this year), with some nice pictures. 

But for now if you want to have a taste of it (and see some pictures) you can have a look at my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/paulo.pernao

Fact is that the internet I have is so slow that I cannot even upload a decent photo to this post.

In about a month I will be posting again...lots of yachts to talk about and other subjects too. Till than I wish to all fair winds and great sailing.

1 comment:

  1. Parabéns pelo Blog e Facebook. Sempre uma motivação ver alguém a viver como se quer. Quando puder poste sobre o Jonico. Tenho muito interesse. Abraços de Brasil.

    ReplyDelete